The baritone ukulele is the largest ukulele made and offers the depth and richness of tone of a small guitar combined with the familiar ukulele tuning. Our Hamano U-320B is finely crafted entirely from select mahogany, with the fingerboard and bridge of rosewood. The entire instrument is finished in a clear, semi-gloss shade and the slim neck with its low, smooth nickel-silver frets plays like a dream. The tone is large, full and pleasing–while the arched back helps to increase carrying power. The smooth turning tuning machines are gold-plated and a sturdy black nylon gig bag is included in the price. The incredibly versatile baritone ukulele is a mainstay in Hawaiian and Folk music and is gaining in popularity every day. Any player wanting to explore the possibilities of the baritone ukulele cannot find a more suitable nor more affordable choice than the Hamano U-320B!
- All mahogany construction for a warm, robust tone
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge ensure silky smooth playability
- Genuine Aquila Nylgut strings handmade in Italy give clear, bright tones
- Equipped with gold-plated geared guitar style tuners to ensure your uke stays in tune
- Includes gig bag for easy storage and transport
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below