One strum of the Honey Dipper Round-Neck Resonator Guitar transports you back 80 years to a hobo jungle just off the tracks, where wandering workers congregate in camaraderie and the comforting and captivating strains of a real all-metal resonator guitar waft through the smoke of oil-drum fires and enchant the ears with a sound like raindrops beating on a rusty pump house roof. The very sound and look of this fine Gretsch® creation will make you want to free yourself from the damning confines of your office, your cubicle or whatever it is that enslaves you and hop the next train to anywhere with a smile on your face as big as the sky and a song in your heart.
- Series – Gretsch® Roots Collection Color – Weathered “Pump House Roof” Build – Folk & Bluegrass Cutaway – Non Cutaway Body – Bell Brass
- Body Shape – Resonator Bracing – Neck Stick Neck Material – Mahogany Neck Finish – Vintage Semi-Gloss Neck Shape – Medium “V” Scale Length – 25″ (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius – 15.75″ (400 mm) Number of Frets – 19 (12 to Body) Fret Size – Medium Jumbo Nut – Bone Nut Width – 1.75″ (44.5 mm) Position Inlays – White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut – Hex Headstock – 1930’s Gretsch® 3×3 Controls – NA Bridge – Biscuit – Hard Maple with Ebony/Maple Saddle
- Includes an Effin Guitars clip on tuner, a set of Martin model M980 Resonator guitar strings, 2 Butler Music guitar picks and a Butler Music polishing cloth