For 2016, the Gon Bops Mariano Djembe has been improved with a REMO Black Suede head for improved tuning capability and huge tone. Crafted from Durian wood – selected for its light weight and strength – the Mariano Series Djembe boasts a lightweight, compact top ring that allows it to be played close to body, 8 tuning lugs that allow exceptionally high-tuning capability, and a traditional African shape. Loaded with features providing exceptional playability and tone, the Mariano Djembe is a great-sounding quality instrument that will endure years of playing duty!
- REMO Black Suede head for exceptionally high tuning and huge tone
- Crafted from lightweight, great-sounding Durian wood
- Compact top ring allows playing close to body
- 8 tuning lugs for exceptionally high tuning capability
- Huge tone in a quality, lightweight instrument