“Pre-war” style, at a price anyone can afford, AND authentic tone and superb playability describe the OB-150. This Bluegrass banjo sports a three-ply maple rim and one-piece flange (just like the megabucks originals), a maple neck inlayed in authentic style, a brass flathead tone ring and a smooth satin finish. The OB-150 is professionally set up in our Florida shop and comes with TRANSFERRABLE lifetime warranty.
- Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, Maple Bridge, Planetary Tuners
- Sand Cast Brass Tone Ring, 3-Ply Canadian Maple Rim, 24 Brackets, Chrome hardware
- 5-string Terminator Tailpiece, Gibson Armrest, 11″ Remo HC Frosted Head, 22 Frets
- 1-1/4″ Zero Glide Bone Nut, 26-1/4″ Scale Length
- Includes Hardshell Gold Tone Case