Another masterpiece from the metal master. Dean Guitars; Zero Dave Mustaine “In Deth We Trust” Electric Guitar was designed by Mustaine in a collaboration with the master builders at Dean. Everything about the Dave Mustaine Zero simply works, from the stellar graphics to the right combination of woods, electronics and style. Unique features include a 25-1/2″ scale, a modified Z-style body with sharper angles and edges, a special set mahogany “D-shaped” neck, and a headstock with in-line tuners. DMT Design pickups and the string-through body produce unbeatable sustain. The dual volume, single tone, and 3-way switch is the control configuration that Dave prefers.
- Mahogany Top/Body Modified Z Style
- DMT Design Pickups Tune-O-Matic String-Through Bridge
- Mustaine Spec. 24 Fret Set “D-Shaped” Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
- “In Deth We Trust” Custom Graphic
- Includes: Cable, Strap, Tuner, Pick Sampler & ChromaCast Extreme Padded Gig Bag