THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins bows the best on the market? We purchase each bow directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you. Each bow is inspected and set up in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and craftsmanship of your bow will be far superior to any other bow at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
Strong, octagonal bow shaft of high-quality, imported Brazilwood
Precisely weighed stick and frog for excellent balance, bounce, and responsiveness
Light and springy quality of wood resists warping and maintains strength over time
Double metal mounting provides better balance and durability
100% solid, high-grade ebony frog
Real Mongolian horse hair from high elevations is durable, strong, and long-lasting
Smooth bow hair texture creates clear, full tone
Allows performers to produce a large, open sound
Genuine silver winding for beauty and durability
Real black leather grip
Flamed premium abalone bow slide
Parisian inlaid mother-of-pearl eyes
Excellent choice for beginning or intermediate players upgrading from basic wood or fiberglass
Covered by Kennedy ViolinsTM two-year warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee
- Highest-rated violin retailer on Amazon and #1-rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only bows backed by a full two-year warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Each bow set up and inspected by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- All bows come pre-rosined and ready to play the moment you receive them.
- Handcrafted with solid Brazilwood, Mongolian horse hair, 100% genuine ebony frog, real black leather grip, and hand-applied finish.