GEWA GmbH sees itself as partner and promoter of the professional musical instrument business. GEWA stands for a company rich in tradition that strives to sustain the principles firmly anchored in the company’s history. We focus on mechanical-acoustical musical instruments. We convince our customers by delivering quality, adhering to delivery schedules and loyalty. Every range of instruments and accessories is under the responsibility of a team of qualified and experienced specialists. Our standard is clearly defined: The best product in every price range!
- Made in Germany / Software Version 2.3X / 88 keys, weighted, graded Hammer keyboard, original FATAR TP40
- 6-part Layer Concert Grand Piano Sample Version 2.0 / Human Flex Dynamic setting to Artist, Standard, Light / Max. 135 notes polyphony, optimum use of DSP matrix and processing power
- Newly programmed acoustic simulation algorithms as well as chorus, tremolo, flange, phase, rotary / 4 Reverb types (Hall, Room, Stage, Ambient) / Level adjustment to velocity curve / 9dB more dynamic
- Internal recorder / Metronome / Dual Mode / Digital 2 x 22 watt Class D amp with adapted speaker system
- Connections: Midi IN/OUT, USB to host, AUX IN/OUT, 2 x headphones