This is a beautiful new 18.5″ Egyptian Sombaty New Generation drum, with an extra clear synthetic skin and a premium padded case.
One of GEF’s most famous pattern, in a renewed version, with 2 levels on the bottom and a wider diameter for a deeper sound.
Beautiful shell colors, with shiny Blue, covered with real mother of pearl shells that reflects the spectral colors with beautiful patterns.
If you are looking for a real top quality professional Egyptian Doumbek this is the one!
- 6 bolts head drum
- Tuning tool.
- 18.5″ (46cm) high
- Head Diameter – 11.8″ (29.5cm), Bottom diameter – 8″ (20cm)
- Head Diameter – 9″ (22.86cm)
- Weighs about 5.7Kg. (12 lbs)
There are differences in shades of blue. Resulting from the photograph and the fact that the factory manufactures the handmade darbukas.
- This drum is a top quality drum with shiny shells and Arabian patterns Egyptian decorations.
- This is a beautiful new 18.5″ darbuka. Comes with a clear synthetic head and a premium case.
- The mesmerizing and intricate inlay of real shiny mother of pearl with a stunning design
- 18.5″ (46cm) high, 6 bolts head drum. One of GEF’s most famous designs, in a renewed version, with 2 levels on the bottom and a wider diameter for deeper sound.
- Please note – Some of the syntactic plastic heads arrive from manufacture with minor scratches. That does not affect the sound or quality of the drum. All drums are brand new, and were never used. We make sure every drum is usable, and that the outer design isn’t damaged before shipping.