Gator’s TRANSIT series acoustic guitar gig bag provides rugged case-like protection without sacrificing the lightweight portability of a gig bag. The adaptable interior safeguards your guitar with rigid 200mm thick foam padding with a plush red micro-fleece lining and features a three-point padding system to protect at the headstock, neck, and bottom/endpin. The weather resistant exterior comes in Charcoal black, light grey and tan. A thick rubber treading on the bottom of the bag prevents wear while shielding from the elements. A unique storage system features a large zippered pocket for accessories and the g-hook buckle and seatbelt loops provide multiple connection points allowing you to fill the pocket and still close with ease. A small zippered pocket on the front provides additional storage. The TRANSIT series acoustic guitar gig bag fits most standard Dreadnaught acoustic guitars. Please refer to internal Dims for an exact fit.
- Weather resistant blended fabric exterior with thick rubber Tread on bottom of the Bag prevents wear
- 20mm thick internal foam padding covered with plush Micro-Fleece lining and adjustable, removable Three-Point interior padding system protects the headstock, neck and Body
- Large front zippered pocket with flap, features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt loops for multiple Con-nection points allowing you to fill the pocket to capacity and still secure it
- Padded comfort grip carry handle and removable, color matched backpack straps
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 21″ Body height: 6″ lower bout width: 16.5″ middle bout width: 13″ upper bout width: 13″ overall Length 44″.