THESE HARPS REQUIRE 6-8 WEEKS BUILD TIME
Since 1972, the Harpsicle harp company has been proudly hand making high quality harps right here in the USA. The Fullsicle Harp is well designed, sturdily built and has the correct string spacing which makes it an excellent selection for a first time harpist. These harps are made to order so please allow 4-8 weeks for processing. Harp orders may be changed or cancelled within the first week the order is placed at no charge. After one week, cancellations are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Fullsicle Harps are the top of the Harpsicle Harps line. There are bridge pins and modified Robinson sharping levers on all strings, allowing access to all keys.
Not to be confused with Chinese imported “harps,” Fullsicle Harps have the correct string spacing and maintain tune as soundly as any professional harp. Light and portable, Fullsicle Harps fit in the overhead storage bin or garment closet of most airliners. Even standing to play is possible with a Fullsicle Harp. Fullsicle Harps are so portable, they make chairs optional!
Included with your harp is:
1) Mel Bay Harpsicle Harp Method, Book 1 (Book and DVD): The Harpsicle Harp method book is an excellent tool for learning to play the Harpsicle Harp or any size harp from the very beginning. The method contains lessons on the parts of the harp, tuning, stringing, and taking care of your instrument. Also included in the method are reading music, time signatures and counting, placing and bracketing, finger drills, and much more. There are also eighteen songs, starting from very easy and continuing to add to the music, as the student progresses. All songs have labeled notes, to help the students learn notes and fingering. A DVD compliments the book, and follows up the written instructions, with video footage, so the student can visually see the method.
Tuning wrench included
Measures: 33″ tall
- Fullsicle Harp – Natural Maple
- Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
- Learn to Play Book & DVD
- Robinson sharping levers on all strings
- Bridge pins on all strings