Dimensions: (7.08x 1.18x 0.9)”” / (18x 3 x 2.3)cm(L x W x H)
Material: black steel housing, electroplating plate, copper reed, resin comb
The following are a few tips for taking care of your harmonica:
– Do not drink sticky, heavy drinks before playing.
– Rinse your mouth out well, wash your hands, or brush your teeth if necessary, before playing the harmonica.
– Keep your harmonica in the box or in some other clean place if you are not playing.
– Tap your harmonica out gently after playing, tapping out the excess saliva – holes down.
– DO NOT LET OTHERS PLAY YOUR HARMONICA – unless it is someone you do not mind kissing – because you are definitely kissing your harmonica every time you play!
– Be aware that “bending” notes – though it can sound great – may literally bend the reeds out of tune – do not force the reeds when you bend them, use finesse.
– Keep your harmonica away from heat or direct sunshine.
– DO NOT wash your harmonica with hot water, alcohol, or other chemical reagent.
1 x Harmonica
1 x Wipe Cloth
1 x Harmonica box
1 x Harmonica bags
- beautiful sound, praised the world: Chile imports of phosphor bronze alloy sound spring , corrosion resistance, not easy to aging off, making the whole harp playing more stable, more saving effort. Sound elegent, beautiful and strong enough, voice are stability and natural, is a good choose for beginner and professional piano playing!
- Stable structure, air tightness is good: the harmonica choose the multi-point support, harmonica inside are the 11 screws, with 2 pieces fixed flat to be total of 13 single screw fixation, making the overall structure is more robust, to ensure the air tightness of the harmonica.
- Yellow brass thickened cover, laser marking, Dazzle black high light handled, solemn and elegant, very highlight texture; plywood structure, more convenient to use a variety of playing skills.
- The production of food grade resin ABS engineering materials using the harmonica comb, the waterproof performance is good, non-toxic.
- cover plate shell engraved with the notes flag, everywhere for you into consideration, more convenient for beginners.