THE KENNEDY VIOLINS DIFFERENCE
What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the market? We purchase each violin directly from the maker – a rare business practice that lowers our cost so we can pass the savings on to you. Each violin is completely assembled and setup in our Vancouver, Washington shop. We guarantee that the quality and sound of your violin will be far superior to any other instrument at this price point.
The Kennedy Violins Difference has garnered the highest ratings on Amazon for any string instrument retailer!
• Lifetime Warranty
• Solid-carved, beautifully figured spruce and maple tone woods
• 100% ebony fingerboard, pegs & fittings
• Hand-carved French Aubert bridge
• Hand-rubbed, oil-based finish (no thick lacquer)
• Installed D’Addario Prelude Strings
• Exceeds all Suzuki and MENC standards
• Precisely measured string height for comfortable playability
• Strong, responsive, high-grade Brazilwood
• Durable Mongolian horse hair for a smooth, full tone
• Metal-mounted, balanced ebony frog
• Genuine mother-of-pearl accents
• One-year warranty on all accessories
• Full-suspension, wood-shell case with hygrometer, padded straps, music pocket, ample storage, YKK zippers, four bow holders & locking latch with key
• Professional Pirastro Rosin
• E-string independent fine tuner
• Extra set of backup strings
But wait, there’s more! Want to customize your violin outfit for free? Give us a call at our Vancouver, Washington shop or visit our web site to completely customize your order exactly the way you want it!
- Highest-rated violins on Amazon and #1 rated customer service in the U.S.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins’ professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: professional case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D’Addario Prelude strings.