The flugelhorn is a brass instrument that resembles a trumpet but has a wider, conical bore. Some sources falsely consider it to be a member of the saxhorn family developed by Adolphe Sax (who also developed the saxophone). Other historians assert that it derives from the valve bugle designed by Michael Saurle. The German word Flügel translates into English as wing or flank. The instrument was used on the battlefield to summon the flanks of an army.
- Beautifully designed and in perfect finish flugel horn.
- all the keys are working in perfect condition, checked by professionals
- This stylish flugel horn can be used by both professionals and beginners.
- the quality that can compete with international standards.
- The flugelhorn is a brass instrument that resembles a trumpet