Musicians and collectors who love fine, vintage instruments will thrill to the Flinthill FHM-50 A-style mandolin! With its eye-catching pearloid peghead overlay and colorful, original art designs, no one will believe that a fully-hand carved top and back mandolin with traditional tone-bar bracing could cost so little! Available in sunburst or black finish, each mandolin has all the professional features one would expect to find on instruments costing far more than the Flinthill’s most affordable price point!
- Solid carved, arched spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved, arched maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetailed joint offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish imparts traditional beauty and luster
- To learn more, please see our Product Description below