FHB-280A Flinthill Archtop Banjo with Case When it comes to solid value in a professional-grade banjo, Flinthill has them all beat by a mile! Every Flinthill has that elusive PreWar vibe and that authentic PreWar tone! Only the finest metal parts are used in these banjos – heavily plated in nickel.
- PreWar-style 3-ply maple rim, Select mahogany neck and resonator in natural color, high-gloss finish
- Slim, fast neck with adjustable truss rod, Vintage-style, single-piece die-cast flange, PreWar-style armrest and Presto tailpiece
- Ebony fingerboard with Hearts & Flowers (Style 6) pearl inlays to match peghead, Dual coordinator rods in rim
- Finest quality maple bridge with ebony top, PreWar-style, No-hole cast raised-head tone ring
- Double-bound fingerboard and peghead, Authentic two-band planetary tuners with geared 5th, Nickel-plated metal parts, Plush-lined hard shell case included