The tambourine is a musical instrument in the percussion family consisting of a frame, often of wood or plastic, with pairs of small metal jingles, called “zills”. Tambourines are often used with regular percussion sets. They can be mounted, for example on a stand as part of a drum kit (and played with drum sticks), or they can be held in the hands and played by tapping or hitting the instrument.
This Music Tambourine is one fun instrument! This Tambourine makes a great gift and can been used in a variety of settings, including classrooms, bands, and orchestras. It is found in many forms of music including Classical, Persian, Gospel, and Rock. The gently rocking the drum tink the sound of the bell, ringing out loud.
- Measures 8″ in diameter
- Color: Wood
- 1x Wood Handheld Tambourine 8″ Inch Single Row 5 Pair Jingles (Wood) – Hand Held Percussion Drum Moon Musical Tambourine with Ergonomic Handle Grip for Kids Adults Classroom Gift KTV Party
- 5 pairs of jingles in a single row, measures 8″ in diameter
- Hard and durable body with ergonomic grip
- Many used to sing or dance accompaniment also can be used in an instrumental music ensemble
- Rhythm freedom, simple to use, let players improvise
- Jingles give out a crisp, percussive rhythm