The melodica, also known as the pianica, blow-organ, key harmonica, free-reed clarinet, face piano or melodyhorn, is a free-reed instrument similar to the pump organ and harmonica. It has a musical keyboard on top, and is played by blowing air through a mouthpiece that fits into a hole in the side of the instrument. Pressing a key opens a hole, allowing air to flow through a reed. The keyboard is usually two or three octaves long. Melodicas are small, light, and portable. They are popular in music education, especially in Asia and around the world.
- 1x Melodica 37 Piano Keys – Melodica Keyboard with Mouthpiece Tube, Portable Musical Instrument Pianica Melodicas Piano Style with Carrying Bag (37 Key) (Black)
- Enjoy the the breadth and richness of the sound you can get out of this melodic; Ideal for children, beginners and music lovers
- Solid construction body and use of premium material to provide the instrument with a stable sound and standard tone
- Comes with both a long bendy straw mouthpiece as well as short detachable one for playing the melodica on a table like a keyboard or hold the instrument up while playing
- Compact and handy design comes with a travel carrying bag for the storage of the melodica and its mouthpiece and tube
- Great for music education, kids, adults, beginners and performers to get your feet wet into playing melodica songs