Fender’s first U.S.-made Jaguar Bass is a sleek and powerful beauty. There are many player-centric features that adorn this versatile P/J Fender U.S. manufactured instrument. These features included; combination top-load/string through- body High-Mass Vintage bridge, lightweight Fender “F” tuners with A-string retainer, and body-end truss rod adjustment. The split-single-coil Precision Bass pickup is made with alnico 5 magnets, while the single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup has ceramic bar magnets with hex-screw pole pieces. Additional player-centric features and benefits adorn the Jaguar Bass, including the fast and comfortable maple neck, 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and elegant aged white pearloid block inlays, multi-ply pick guard, lower horn pickup on/off and series/parallel switching, and upper-horn active/ passive switch for dual-circuit design with inset bass and treble control wheels. All of these translate into an electric bass that invented the instrument that can be used to perform almost any genre of music and is much more than its moniker may infer. Hard-shell case included.
- Modern radius neck is sculpted with a comfortable shape for modern feel and improved playability
- Peace of mind due to Fender’s limited lifetime warranty and the distinctive quality of US-made craftsmanship
- Many tonal options thanks to the Jaguar’s unique control layout
- Use each pickup individually or both at once in series or parallel modes
- Greater sustain, resonance and intonation stability due to the High Mass Vintage Bridge