TO SEE ALL OF OUR HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS ON SALE HERE ON AMAZON TYPE OR COPY & PASTE OUR NAME IN THE SEARCH BOX AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE guitarworksinc Our BON AIR F-Style Mandolin is everything you could want in a handmade mandolin. It feels solid. The tone is clear and rich. The action is fast, smooth and easy. Take a look at the specifications. Other mandolins with these specs cost two and three times more. The mandolin comes completely set-up, adjusted and intonation in our shop for perfect and easy playability. This is a $90. professional service we have done to each instrument for free! We like to say we set up our instruments and you for success. We use only the best strings in our set-up process, D’addario EXP Professional Grade Long Lasting Strings VERY IMPORTANT – This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. SOME MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won’t play in tune. There is no inexpensive fix for a warped neck. We have also been in the repair & restoration business for over 35 years and have seen countless customers with instruments with warped necks and no option other than to throw them in the trash. TRADITIONAL F-STYLE SPECS & DESIGN Traditional F-Style Design & Specifications ALL SOLID WOOD & HAND MADE Solid Spruce Top Solid Maple Back Solid Maple Sides Solid Maple Neck Rosewood Fretboard Adjustable Truss Rod In The Neck Nut Width 1.17 inches or 29.68 mm Distance from nut to bridge 14 inches Body width 10 inches Body Depth 1.75 inches Instrument total length 27.75 inches Instrument weight 3 pounds Ebony Bridge Which Is Adjustable 7 Year Warranty Against Defective Workmanship & Materials High Quality Chrome Tuners Completely Set-Up In Our Shop Hardshell Featherlite Case Included
- Our Bon Air F-Style Mandolin All Solid Wood Completely Set-up In Our Shop For Perfect Play. Includes A Hard Featherlite Case.
- See A Video On Our Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/guitarworksinc
- Standard Traditional F-Style Design In A Dark Sunburst Finsih
- NOTE – This mandolin has an adjustable reinforcement truss rod in the neck. SOME MANDOLINS IN THIS PRICE RANGE BOTH NEW AND OLD DO NOT. The necks on those instruments are usually warped, hard to play and won’t play in tune.
- WE ARE CELEBRATING OUR 35TH ANNIVERSARY WITH A SPECIAL SALE