Tri-Center Conga heads play like the finest animal hides, project over a salsa band, and, unlike skin heads, retain their tuning under diverse weather conditions. With its patented hoop shape and laser-cut collar, the Tri-Center Conga heads even conform to out-of-round drums.
- 12.5″ drum head with two plies of 10mil film with a 2.25″ patch between
- Bright, penetrating slap tone with a full, round low-end
- Etched texture simulates the feel of animal skin while avoiding the problems associated with natural skin heads
- Tri-Center minimizes overtones and adds weight to the center to enhance the fundamental tone
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA