Professional High-Performance Drum Set Series 7 Piece Drum Mic Kit For Home / Studio Recording / Stage Performance Microphones
- The professional assembly for drum sets enables different type of instruments sound to be transmitted by a suitable type of microphone: bass drum microphone is designed espcially for kich drums and low frequency musical instruments due to its exceptional frequency response; tabour microphone is ideal for tom-toms and snare drums; condenser microphone is excellent is reproducing the sound of cymbals, pianos and so on.
- Specifications: Big drum microphone technology parameters and frequency response curve: -Big drum microphone designed for kick drums and low frequency musical instruments due to its exceptional frequency response Technical Parameters -Single: Dynamic -Frequency response: 20Hz~16KHz Output Impedance: 150OHM +/-30% Directional: cardioid Sensitivity: -69dB+/-3dB
- Small drum microphone technology parameters and frequency response curve: -Small drum microphone has an excellent middle & low frequency, ideal for tom-toms and snare drums microphone, It is able to pick up rich, full sound, which fully reflects the characteristics of a snare drum microphone. Technical Parameters -Single: Dynamic -Frequency response: 60Hz~18KHz -Output Impedance: 500OHM +/-30% -Directional: cardioid -Senstivity: -53dB+/-3dB
- Condenser microphone with wide frequency response, super high frequency resolution, can effectively supprress noise, shielding and feedback, so soundtrack can clearly communicate, to fully meet the drums of the cymbal, hi-hat recording needs. Excellent in reproducing the sounds of cymbals, pianos, etc. Technical Parameters -Single: Condenser -Sensitivty: -38dB+/-3dB -Equivalent noise level: ≤25dB -Voltage: 9-52V
- Directivity: cardioid -Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz -Output Impedance: ≤100 OHM -Load Impedance: ≥1000 -Maximum SPL: 135dB(THD≤1% at 1KHz)