Rhythm is a Breeze.
Model:Samples is a six-track sample based groovebox that packs a powerful punch and also fits into your backpack. Enjoy Elektron sequencer magic in our most affordable, compact, and lightweight instrument ever. Model:Samples ships with loads of pro quality samples and patterns to get you started-and has more than enough space for your own creations. Straightforward operation. All controls are right at your fingertips.
Create your Sound.
Model:Samples ships with 300 preset sounds curated by Splice.com, ranging from essential kicks, snares, and hi-hats to exotic, never-before-heard effects and strikes to chart new rhythmic waters. With a few quick tweaks, you can perfect and personalize any sample so it sounds just the way you want. Use any of the expertly crafted custom sound packs included, or easily drop your own samples into it with the built-in microUSB port.
Total Hands-On Control.
Model:Samples features our most complete set of front panel controls, each function with its own knob. They’re all right there; just grab a knob and twist it. Unleash your music spontaneously using the durable velocity-sensitive pads. Record your every move live, or design your rhythmic creation in detail using the superb Elektron sequencer.
Ready to Go.
Each of the six sequencer tracks can output MIDI to control other machines. Now the Elektron method can empower any and all electronic music setups. At a mere 1.8lbs, Model:Samples lets you enjoy pro sound quality and sophisticated rhythm creation anywhere. Be ready when inspiration strikes.
- Control All lets you twist your sounds to oblivion, then use Reload to take you back to where you started
- Use Parameter Locks to automate parameters, each step can have a totally different sound
- Load six samples at once – just like a kit. Great when you have made a Pattern with Parameter Locks, LFOs etc. Load six new samples to instantly experiment and come up with unique and unexpected results
- Write basslines and melodies using Chromatic Mode
- Record sequences with or without quantization; steps can be micro-timed with individual Swing control per track