As a pedal designed to convert your bass guitar into a synth, the Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer does well to deliver everything it promises. Delivering fat analog synth sounds, this Electro-Harmonix bass guitar effect pedal recreates sounds heard on classic recordings of various artists. Incorporating a 10-slider interface, this bass guitar pedal allows limitless tone crafting possibilities. The Electro-Harmonix bass guitar effect pedal employs true bypass circuitry, allowing retention of tonal integrity when the pedal is not in use. Encased in a tough die-cast chassis, this bass guitar pedal is durable. Tonal versatility coupled with rugged construction makes the Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synthesizer a good addition to any rig.
- True Bypass and All Analog Design
- 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter’s sweep direction and speed
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)