6 bolts head drum. Padded premium case. 1 extra synthetic head included. Tuning tool. 17.5″ (43.75cm) high. Head Diameter – 11″ (26.25cm), Bottom diameter – 7.8″ (20cm)
- This Zaza Percussion New Generation Darbuka is the new wave of Egyptian drums – The perfect instrument for beginners and professional players
- Zaza percussion is a new Egyptian line of Doumbeks, created with a vision of perfecting the Doumbek sound, and combining it with an uncompromising style and design, high quality materials, and most importantly, an affordable price.
- The rising star line is the brand’s original line of unique Doumbeks, with a combination of sleek shiny color and mother of pearl inlay just on the bottom of the drum.
- Made of strong cast metal to create the perfect sound, but weighs about 2 lb less than a standard 17″ Doumbek, due to the smart usage of mother of pearl only at the bottom, to keep the authentic style.
- The price of this product was reduced due to some minors dents and blemishes which do not effect the sound quality.(see attached image)