The Eastman MD404 is an A-style mandolin inspired by the iconic mandolins of the 20’s & 30’s. Each MD404 is individually hand-built using traditional materials and “Old World” craftsmanship. This popular mandolin features a solid spruce top with a solid mahogany back and sides. It’s rounded out with an ebony fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. The A-style body with oval sound hole produces liquid tones and excellent projection. The Eastman MD404 A-style Mandolin is a very cool addition to the Eastman lineup. The black lacquered top reminds us of the famous 1920’s Gibsons but with a mahogany body for added warmth and woodiness.
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16″ x 10″ x 1 7/8″ – Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce – Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Mahogany – Body Binding: Ivoroid – Neck Woods: Maple – Neck Length: 6 15/16″
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32″, Bone – Scale Length: 13 7/8″ – Fingerboard: 12″ Radiused Ebony – Frets: Dunlop No.6310 – Inlays: White Mother-Of-Pearl – Bridge: Fitted Adjustable Ebony – Tailpiece: Stamped Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome – Strings: D’Addario J74 Strings – Classic Finish with Satin Lacquer
- The Case: Nylon Fabric Covered Wood Shell – Velour Type Interior – Suspension System – Interior Storage Compartment – Double Zipper Closure – Twin Handle for Security – D-rings for Backpack Option – Two Straps – 4.6 lbs
- EASTMAN LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!