Drummers asked DW for a longer footboard and they listened. The 9000 XF is here with an Extended Footboard that is 1 inch longer than the standard version of the pedal. Other than the longer footboard, it is identical to the standard-length version with all the great new updated features. 9000 Pedals offer drummers an unequaled combination of speed, feel and power. Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, DW thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both pedals now feature the all-new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. In addition, DW added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator to Turbo-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time! The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
- Infinite Adjustable Cam: DW 9000 Series Pedals feature an Infinite Adjustable Cam, allowing the pedal to be easily set from Accelerator to Turbo Drive or anywhere in between.
- Swivel Spring: The patented Floating Swivel Spring increases efficiency on the down stroke and return stroke, creating less resistance and an incredibly smooth feel.
- Ball Bearing Hinge: State-of-the-art Ball Bearing Hinge design (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- The new Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and bass drum hoop stay connected & protected no matter what bass drum size or angle.
- DW’s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminum, precision ground, heat treated and honed. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)