A perennial favorite among music lovers, the Djembe drum, has become very popular in the Western music world. Played with with bare hands slapping the goat skin drum head, it produces a rich, vibrant, resonating sound. Handcarved from a single piece of local hardwood and enhanced with a traditional carvings, this drum is sure to please any music lover.
We carry an assortment of these drums and since each piece is hand carved designs and color of the trbal motif may vary. The drum you receive may differ from the picture.
Materials: Wood & Goatskin
Handmade – Please allow for minor variations. Tribal Motif may vary from picture.
Dimensions- 16″H x 9″W – Drum Head is approximately 7.5-8″
- Hand Carved By Skilled Artisans – Carving May Differ Since Each Piece Is Hand Crafted And No Two Are Alike
- Features A Genuine Goat Skin Drum Head – Perfect For Any Music Lover – Great Sound
- Features A Carrying Loop & Heavy Duty Cords For Tuning And Stabilization
- Dimensions: 16″H x 9″W; Materials: Solid Wood – Fair Trade Item
- ORIGINAL JIVE BRAND. JIVE® is a registered brand with the US Patent and Trademark Office. Our logo, brand, and slogan are all intellectual property of One Thousand Artisans. One Thousand Artisans is the only authorized distributor of this brand in North America.