The resonating sound of the Djembe has made it a popular instrument among everyone. Made from a block of hardwood, this traditional percussion instrument features hand Carved tribal design. The Djembe originated in Benin where it is used for voodoo rites and has now been introduced into neighboring countries. Features a genuine goatskin drum head and a macramé carrying loop. Materials: Wood & Goatskin.
- Hand Carved by expert skilled master carvers
- Drum height Approximately measures 27 inches tall
- Overall diameters (including playing surface,ring and rope hardware) at approximately 11 Inches
- Real Wood and Goat Skin – Produces great resonating sound
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, the style of carving may vary according to the artist’s inspiration. Handmade – Please allow for minor variations in size, design and color.