Our Deluxe 4″ Natural Frog Guiro is better than other frog instruments because of the construction, finish, and sound. The 4″ size is large enough to create a realistic ribbit-like, or croaking frog sound when played correctly. It is also a med-range pitch as a wood tone block.
INSTRUCTIONS: Use the wood stick (included) to gently rake up the frogs back to create a high-pitch cricket chirp. Or lightly tap the nose of the frog with a thick end of the striker to get a resonating note as a wood tone block. Store the striker in the frog’s mouth.
NOTE: This 4″ size frog guiro is large enough to be safe for younger children.
Your purchase of this frog rasp helps support the efforts of Africa Heartwood Project .org
- Fun percussion toy – use as a guiro, rasp, or high pitch tone block
- 4″ Medium Length – Creates a realistic frog ribbit or croaking sound!
- Natural brown wood finish – no paint to chip
- Carved from a solid piece of wood for best sound
- Your purchase of this frog rasp helps support the efforts of Africa Heartwood Project .org