The American-made Maple Blossom banjo features Deering’s propriatary ’06 bell bronze tone ring, three-ply maple rim, one piece resonator flange, Deering planetary tuners, Deering fully adjustable tailpiece, maple neck and resonator with mother of pearl heart and blossom inlays on the bound ebony finger board. The high gloss, dark walnut stained neck and resonator are both highlighted by white/black binding.
- Deering ’06 bell Bronze tone ring
- Maple Neck and resonator with dark walnut stained, high gloss finish.
- Ebony Fingerboard with mother of pearl heart and blossom inlays.
- Three-ply rim with one piece flange.
- Deering adjustable tailpiece