The American-made Calico banjo features Deering’s propriatary ’06 bell bronze tone ring, three-ply maple rim, one piece resonator flange, Deering planetary tuners, Deering fully adjustable tailpiece, maple neck and resonator with mother of pearl fancy inlays on the bound ebony finger board. The high gloss, honey-amber stained neck and resonator are both highlighted by ivoroid binding and multi-color wood purfling. The peghead is bound in seamless white.
- Deering ’06 bell Bronze tone ring
- Maple Neck and resonator with honey-amber stained, high gloss finish.
- Ebony Fingerboard with fancy, curly-que mother of pearl inlays.
- Three-ply rim with one piece flange.
- Deering adjustable tailpiece