A first in the drumming world! Much like or experimentation with Ash in previous lines, ddrum has now turned to another tried and true tone-wood, Alder! Used in guitars for years, this exceptional wood has a warm and focused tone, almost “naturally equalized”. It makes for a pure and focused drum sound with smooth overtones and a warm decay. Paired with our new “face-off” lug design, and new suspension mount, you get professional tone at a price you will need to see to believe. Available in our popular Player Configuration, its everything you need, from the practice room to the stage.
- Alder shells; Black powder-coated Fixtpitch suspension mounts
- Matching bass drum hoops; 2.3mm steel hoops
- Resolift bass drum lifts; Faceoff lugs
- Drum Shells: 18″ x 22″ Bass Drum, 5.5″ x 14″ Snare Drum, 8″ x 10″ & 9″ x 12″ Tom Tom & 14″ x 16″ Floor Tom
- Includes: ChromaCast Hardware Pack[hi-hat cymbal stand(CC-VS510), Snare Drum Stand(CC-VS-520), straight cymbal stand(CC-VS-530), boom cymbal stand(CC-VS-540), & Bass Drum Pedal(CC-VS-550) ], Sabian Cymbal Set(XS2112B, XS1607B, XS1402XLB), Evans Drum Set Survival Guide & ChromaCast 5AB Drumsticks