Zyex Composite synthetic core strings produce an extremely warm, rich sound. Zyex is a new generation of synthetic material, creating strings that are extremely stable under drastic climatic conditions. Zyex strings settle in on the instrument very fast, within a matter of hours. Zyex has a warmer sound than most other synthetic core strings, and they have excellent projection. Ideal for producing a more professional tone from student-quality instruments. The 1/2 scale strings are gauged specifically for 1/2 size violin with a playing length of 11 1/2 inches (290mm).
- 4/4 scale violin with a playing length of 13 inches (328mm)
- Medium tension with Silver D string (also available with aluminum)
- Zyex synthetic core produces a rich, warm tone
- Short break-in time and excellent bow response provides superb playability and a broad tonal palette
- All D’Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry