The Model 101 viola is a great carved top instrument at an affordable price. Made from traditional Spruce, Maple, and Ebony tonewood, it features a beautiful high gloss lacquer finish and traditional fittings. This gorgeous viola is a favorite among Suzuki and other private teachers, producing a dependably even and warm tone with a lustrous sound.
- Carved top viola with high gloss lacquer finish, hand-adjusted
- Crafted with traditional Spruce top, lightly figured Maple back and sides, and Ebony fingerboard
- Set up with Wittner-style composite tailpiece with four built-in fine tuners
- Outfit package includes case, Brazilwood bow, shoulder rest and rosin
- Available in 12″, 13″, 14″, 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″ sizes