The D Z Strad Model 600 viola bow is fully silver-lined and made of select, high quality, dense Pernambuco. Featuring a round stick and Ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay and abalone slide, the bow is properly balanced for an even response. The thumb grip is wrapped leather over silver lapping. Equipped with genuine white, unbleached, Mongolian Grade AAA Horse Hair, the Model 600 is a premium choice for advanced and professional players. The new generation of Model 600 D Z Strad bows is taking the next step to improve the playing and the sound of your instruments. They are completely handmade. The workmanship let it stand out from anything else in its price range. This viola bow boasts exceptional performance for intermediate to advanced players.
- Pernambuco, fully silver-lined, round stick with Ebony frog with Parisian eye inlay
- Equipped with genuine white, unbleached, Mongolian Grade AAA Horse Hair
- Properly balanced for even response and projection
- Each bow is inspected in our own workshop in the United States
- Traditional Frog made from Polished Premium Ebony