This cello bow boasts exceptional performance for intermediate players.The workmanship let it stand out from anything else in its price range.The D Z Strad Model 702 cello bow is a round stick bow made of durable braided carbon fiber. Featuring an Ebony frog with parisian eye and abalone slide. The handgrip is made with traditional leather wrapping over silver lapping and is equipped with Mongolian horsehair. The Model 702 is a great choice for players looking for an alternative to traditional Brazilwood or Pernambuco sticks. Traditional Frog made from Polished Premium Ebony.
- Braided carbon fiber, fully nickel/silver-lined, round stick with Ebony frog and inlayed fleur-de-lis
- Carbon fiber stick is more resilient and less susceptible to changing environmental conditions than traditional wood
- The workmanship let it stand out from anything else in its price range. Properly balanced for quick response and resiliency.
- Weighs around 81g/2.82oz.
- Properly balanced for even playing response; produces a powerfully dynamic sound