Crossrock is a brand founded in 1998 and has been dedicated in great quality and affordable design of musical instrument bags and cases for almost 20 years. As an expert of musical instrument bags and cases, Crossrock offers a wide range of products with a variety of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types instruments, and it makes sure almost all your needs can be found in one brand.
The CRF1000TB case is designed for most regutar Bb tenor trombone, include F-trigger and straight style.
It can protect your trombone very well by the extremely strong fiberglass exterior and the all around thick padding inside. There is extra padding on the bottom for bell protection.
The inside dimensions:
Length: 80cm (31.5”)
Width: 27cm (10.6”)
Depth (for bell): 26.5cm (10.4”)
The outside dimensions:
Length: 97cm (38.2”)
Width: 30.5cm (12”)
Height: 30cm (11.8”)
The big accessory compartment:
12.5 x 7×7 (cm);
4.9x 2.8x 2.8 (in)
The small accessory compartment:
10.5 x 7.5 x7 (cm);
4.1x 3x 2.8 (in)
The trombone case weights 4.32kg (9.5lb)
The package include:
Crossrock CRF1000TB fiberglass trombone case x 1
Removable padding x 2
Backpack straps x 2
Key x 1
- Super strong fiberglass exterior and modular inside accommodates F-Trigger or Straight Bb tenor trombone.
- Slide storage on upper lid. 2 accessory compartments on lower lid.
- Crossrock sturdy vinyl handle on side and soft leather handle on top.
- 4 metal latches with key and 4 sturdy metal hinges.
- Neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with strong metal buckles.