Crossrock is a brand founded in 1998 and has been dedicated in great quality and affordable design of musical instrument bags and cases for almost 20 years.
As an expert of musical instrument bags and cases, Crossrock offers a wide range of products with a variety of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types instruments, and it makes sure almost all your needs can be found in one brand.
The CRF2000BJ banjo case is designed for almost all 5-string resonator banjo especially the expensive thick body resonator.
The strong fiberglass shell, thick padded inside and durable handle makes sure its safety in travelling.
The inside dimensions:
Effective length:99cm (39”)
Body diameter: 36cm (14.2”)
Body depth: 10cm (3.9”)
Max depth (include bridge): 13.5cm (5.3”)
The CRF2000BJ fiberglass banjo case weights 5.5kg (12lb)
The package include:
Crossrock CRF2000BJ fiberglass banjo case for 5-string resonator x 1
Backpack straps x 2
- 100% fiberglass exterior, extremely strong. Be tested to hold 600lb pressure at most.
- Arch-top design. 0.6″ thick padding. 5.3″ deep inside fit for almost all resonator banjos.
- Crossrock strong handle and high quality hardware. Integrated hygrometer.
- Large accessory compartment (10″x4″) with lid. 2 removable padding for other size banjo.
- Deluxe padded backpack straps. Be tested to be able to load 170lb pull at least.