The new SVA-500 is an exquisitely crafted viola that is built for one purpose-TONE! The finest tone woods are carefully hand-carved and graduated by skilled luthiers and the result is a full, rich tone that will delight the advanced student.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student and Cremona’s most popular viola for sound!
- Flamed maple with a rich, hand applied reddish-brown varnish finish, hand carved solid spruce and solid maple body
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California with French-made Aubert bridge and US-made Prelude strings
- Low profile, lightweight and well designed Stradivarius-style chinrest, deluxe Brazilwood bow and oblong case
- Quality Swiss-style ebony fittings and select ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning
- To learn more about the fantastic features of this product, see Product Description below