Cremona SV-75 Premier Novice Violin, Full-Size
Presenting the Cremona SV-75 Premier Novice Violin Outfit
Stock up for schools now with this perfect, entry level violin outfit. All fittings and woods are selected to assure that it outperforms our competitors similarly priced products.
Just because a violin is affordable and positioned toward the most beginning of students on a limited budget, it doesn’t mean that quality and tone need be sacrificed. Similar to the models in our Premier Student Series, quality tonewoods were again selected for their sound qualities and relative visual beauty, leaning more toward affordability.
Even at this level, we adhere strictly to traditional design and construction specifications by hand carving and graduating each instrument one at a time. As a result, these instruments will perform flawlessly, consistently, and make the learning process more fun. A warm translucent brown or red finish is carefully applied to these instruments making them appear to be of a much higher level. Sparkle solid color finishes are also available in select models.
Fingerboard and Fittings
Selected to make playing and tunability more accurate, as well as to keep the overall costs down, our finest hardwood fittings assure that every instrument has that traditional look and performs flawlessly—surpassing all other competitive products at this price point.
Each Novice outfit comes with a top-quality shaped, lightweight and durable foam case for ease of transport, protection, and a quality Anton Breton bow. Our painted violins come with a color-matched case and bow.
Cremona Premier Novice Series – Instruments easily played with tone to inspire!
In developing our Premier Novice Series Violin Outfits, we knew that individuals at this beginning level are at the most critical stage in the learning process. At a point that will help to determine if there is an aptitude for moving forward with the learning process or for giving up music altogether, our instruments actually encourage the learning process. We did this by balancing material quality to assure maximum playability, with an affordable price point that keeps the cost of entry very low. Primary school music programs across the country have found that Cremona Premier Novice Series Violins are the best balance of quality and value on the market today. Start beginning player off right with an instrument that can truly be played and will have a tone to inspire.
- Handcarved solid spruce top
- Handcarved solid maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck
- Inlaid purfling
- Dyed hardwood fingerboard and fittings
- Dyed hardwood Kaufman-style chinrest
- Cremona VP-202 bridge
- A.Breton VP-61 alloy tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners
- Color-matching quality wood bow with a rosewood frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Translucent warm-brown finish
- Lightweight shaped case with color-matching exterior and grey interior
- Meets Recommended Educational Specifications
- Shop adjusted
- Every Cremona student violin comes with US-made Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Properly fitted hardwood pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- Low profile Kaufman-style chinrest, oiled neck for better feel and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height and string spacing for accurate finger positioning and intonation
- Hardwood fittings, hand carved solid spruce and solid maple body, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- To learn more about the fantastic features of this product, see Product Description below