Fine, flamed maple and even-grained spruce are hand carved and graduated to ensure a sweet, sympathetic tone with plenty of carrying power. The thin, transparent varnish is of highest quality, and the strings are genuine Thomastik Dominants. This outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. The SV-600 is a step-up instrument. The appropriate violin having the best tone quality and looks for the advanced student, the SV-600 features a tighter grain in the spruce top, which results in a richer and more complex tone. The pegs and tailpiece are of a better quality and the maple in the neck is beautifully flamed and finished. It is a great-looking, great-sounding, great-playing instrument that will provide many years of reliable service. This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Strings Magazine reviews SV-600 as “improved feel and tone” See Video and Product Details PDF file below for the complete review
- The appropriate violin having best tone quality and looks for the advanced student
- Highly flamed maple with a rich, hand applied orange varnish finish, hand carved solid spruce and solid maple body
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California with Thomastik Dominant strings and French-made Aubert bridge
- Low profile, lightweight and well designed Stradivarius-style chinrest, deluxe Brazilwood bow and oblong case
- Quality Swiss-style ebony fittings and select ebony fingerboard
- To learn more about the fantastic features of this product, see Product Description below