SV-1400 Maestro Soloist Series Violin Outfit 4/4 Size. Any serious violinist would be thrilled to own an instrument that looks and sounds this beautiful. The SV-1400 Maestro Soloist, with its well-figured, one-piece maple back is highlighted by its lovely dark-brown oil varnish is the instrument that will be the talk of other players. As its name implies, this is the first choice for an aspiring soloist with premium Solid spruce top, premium solid flamed maple back and sides, plus boxwood trim, the SV-1400 will give you a lifetime of enjoyment! This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, select solid spruce top
- Handcarved and graduated select solid maple sides and neck along with highly flamed one piece back, assure a focused sound and attack
- Hill style boxwood fittings, Cremona aged maple bridge, Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings and VP-14 finetuner, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality, polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- Includes Travelite TL-35 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 brazilwood bow