Saga took an already-great cello and dressed it up with genuine Ebony fittings and the result is…The SC-130 1/2 cello outfit. This superb value in an economy-priced, handcarved instrument will bring the joys of cello study to many an aspiring student.
- All solid handcarved tonewoods for the finest possible sound, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California, the SC-130 is our top selling novice cello
- Oiled neck for better feel and well balanced bow for ease of playing, ebony fittings and fingerboard
- Correct string height and string spacing for accurate finger positioning and intonation
- Properly fitted Swiss-style pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- To learn more about the fantastic features of this product, see Product Description below