Now anyone can afford a fully hand-carved professionally featured cello that’s as good as it plays. The SC-100 1/16 Cello outfit includes everything the aspiring student needs, including quality dyed-rosewood fittings for easy and reliable tuning, as well as a high-quality bow and bag.
- All solid handcarved tonewoods for the finest possible sound, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- Set-up to MENC Standards at our Cremona workshop in California
- Oiled neck for better feel and well balanced bow for ease of playing, rosewood fittings and fingerboard
- Correct string height and string spacing for accurate finger positioning and intonation
- Properly fitted rosewood pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- To learn more about the fantastic features of this product, see Product Description below