The All-In-One Cigar Box Guitar Fretting Starter Kit: Everything you need to set up your own fretting station in your shop! *** We’ve had many customers ask us for an all-in-one setup for fretting instruments, and we’ve put together a great deal that will save you almost $20 when you purchase this package. *** Start adding frets to your instrument the day you get the kit. It includes: Fret Saw and Miter Box Kit (miter box accepts necks & fretboards up to 1.5″ wide); 12oz. Brass Deadblow Fretting Hammer; Small Bevel File (for beveling fret ends); Set of 4 Printed Fretting Scale Templates, covering all of the key scales from 13″ (soprano uke) up through 25.5″ (Fender Tele & Strat); 18 feet (!) of Medium-Medium Nickel Silver fretwire; BONUS – Our 39-page Fretting Guide CD. ***** Individually, all these items would cost over $125.00, but you can get them in this package for just $89.99. That’s a 30% savings!
- A great set of some of the hardest-to-find tools for guitar fretting
- Great for conventional instruments and also handmade/homemade instruments like cigar box guitars
- Contains Fretting Hammer, Saw and Miter Box, Fret Beveling file, 4 prinetd scale templates 18 feet of fret wire & how-to guide,
- A $40+ value compared to buying all of these items separately
- Designed especially for work on cigar box guitars and other homemade instruments