True to its name, the CodaBow Prodigy Carbon Fiber 4/4 Cello Bow delivers a gifted performance. Precision-engineered to provide select professional characteristics at a pre-professional price, the CodaBow Prodigy Carbon Fiber 4/4 Cello Bow boasts exceptional performance for exceptional students. The dynamically balanced shaft offers off-string agility commonaly reserved for high-performance bows while also providing the on-string forgiveness and comfort desired by young players. The CodaBow family of fine graphite-fiber performance bows represent years of careful study and evaluation of history’s greatest bows – bows from masters such as F. Tourte, D. Peccate, and J. Tubbs. Committed to the art of bowmaking, CodaBow has united time-honored traditions with the science of today’s advanced materials. The result are bows that not only feel and perform at levels that will please any player, they, also produces a sound found only in the finest pernambuco bows – a sound you need to hear to appreciate.
- 4/4 Cello Bow – Graphite Diamond Weave Finish – Blended Acoustic Core – Brown Tint
- Traditional Frog Design Made by Walter Paulus with Xebony Engineered Ebony – Sterling Silver Winding – White Mother-of-Pearl Slide
- Nickel Silver Fittings – Moroccan Leather Grip – Metal Alloy Tip Plate – Silver Medal Horse Hair – Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges
- 5-Year Limited Warranty to Original Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in the USA! CodaBow Quality!