The CodaBow Diamond SX Carbon Fiber 4/4 Violin Bow is a stunning technological tribute to history’s fine bows offering premium performance for professionals. Sophisticated and reliable, the CodaBow Diamond SX Carbon Fiber 4/4 Violin Bow is the ideal ‘touring’ bow for every professional artist and teacher. The CodaBow family of fine graphite-fiber performance bows represent years of careful study and evaluation of history’s greatest bows – bows from masters such as F. Tourte, D. Peccate, and J. Tubbs. Committed to the art of bowmaking, CodaBow has united time-honored traditions with the science of today’s advanced materials. The result are bows that not only feel and perform at levels that will please any player, they, also produces a sound found only in the finest pernambuco bows – a sound you need to hear to appreciate.
- 4/4 Violin Bow – Kevlar Acoustic Core – Stunning Graphite Diamond Weave Finish – Natural Graphite Tint
- Traditional Frog made from Xebony Engineered Ebony by Walter Paulus – Diamond Weave Slide – Sterling Silver Inlay – Sterling Silver Winding
- Nickel Silver Fittings – Moroccan Leather Grip – Simulated Ivory Tip Plate – Gold Medal Stallion Hair – Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- 10-Year Limited Warranty to Original Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in the USA! CodaBow Quality!