Cecilio CVA-600 viola is hand-crafted selected well-aged maple back and sides, hand-carved solid grained spruce top with beautiful inlaid purfling and hand-rubbed oil varnish finish. The woods have been aged for a minimum of seven years. The two-piece back maple back and sides are highly flamed. Each viola is meticulously graduated to exact specifications, ensuring a consistency of tone between individual pieces. The ebony tailpiece includes mother of pearl inlaid and four nickel plated fine tuners. The Brazilwood octagonal bow features ebony frog and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair. This outfit includes a deluxe oblong case which features high quality velvet interior, compartment for accessories, padded neck restraint bridge protector, a hygrometer to measure humidity, and a velvet blanket that will protect the viola. The following accessories are also included, an extra set of strings, bridge, a quality rosin cake, a Cecilio chromatic tuner with metronome.
- Size 16″ viola made of solid hand-carved grained spruce top, highly flamed solid maple back & sides (well-aged), beautiful inlaid purfling & hand-rubbed oil varnish finish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 fine nickel plated tuners
- 2 Brazilwood octagonal bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair and ebony frogged
- Includes: deluxe oblong case, quality rosin cake, 2 bridges, & extra set of strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects