Cecilio violas are carefully hand carved. Each viola is meticulously graduated to exact specifications, ensuring a consistency of tone between individual pieces. The CVA-500 model features a hand carved solid spruce top and solid maple back and sides. It has a beautiful inlaid purfling satin antique finish and flamed back and sides. This is a complete set and comes with ebony pegs, chinrest, tailpiece and fingerboard. The ebony tailpiece has 4 fine nickel plated tuners which is found in very expensive violas. Viola comes with a Brazil wood bow with ebony frogged and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, a lightweight form fitting hard case with pockets and strap, extra set of strings, quality rosin cake and extra bridge. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects.
- Size 16″ viola made of solid hand-carved spruce top, flamed maple back & sides, beautiful inlaid purfling & satin antique finish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs, chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 fine nickel plated tuners
- Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Includes: lightweight hard case, quality rosin cake, 2 bridges, & extra set of strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects