Cecilio violas are carefully hand carved. Each viola is meticulously graduated to exact specifications, ensuring a consistency of tone between individual pieces. The CVA-400 model features a hand carved solid spruce top and solid maple back and sides. It has a beautiful inlaid purfling satin finish and flamed back and sides. This is a complete set and comes with natural color rosewood pegs, chinrest, tailpiece and rosewood fingerboard. The rosewood tailpiece has 4 fine nickel plated tuners which is found in very expensive violas. Viola comes with a Brazil wood bow with ebony frogged and unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, a lightweight form fitting hard case with pockets and strap, extra set of strings, quality rosin cake and extra bridge. Free Cecilio chromatic tuner with metronome with purchase. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer’s defects.
- Size 15.5″ viola made of solid hand-carved spruce top, flamed maple back & sides, beautiful inlaid purfling & finish
- Hardwood fingerboard, boxwood pegs, chinrest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable nickel plated fine tuners
- Includes: Brazilwood bow, lightweight hard case, quality rosin cake, 2 bridges, & extra set of strings
- Cecilio 92-D chromatic/string tuner with metronome included
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects